We specialize in the rental of customized photo booths to fit any event. We provide photo booths for corporate events, weddings, birthdays, graduations, and many other types of events and private parties. Our company is growing rapidly and has ambitious growth plans, and we’re looking to develop a team of responsible, creative, intelligent, and friendly individuals.
SUMMARY OF DESCRIPTION
We’re seeking friendly, and energetic attendants for the best photo booth company around (we think, anyway). Job will entail delivery, setup and attending photo booths at various events. Must be available to work weekends. Typical events last 2-4 hours (plus travel, set up and break down) and occur mostly on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. From start to finish, the entire compensated time may be 4-8 hours. Setup and break down time is included in the pay as listed in the ad description.
Set Up: 5:00 PM
Event Start: 7:00 PM
Event End: 10:00 PM
Break Down: 11:00 PM
Photo Booth Event Hours: 3
Setup/Break Down Hours: 3
Total Working Hours: 6
● Attend training
● Maintain perfect attendance and timeliness. Because of the nature of our business, perfect attendance is a must! We do not tolerate late/no shows
● Be courteous, friendly, and professional at all times. Always represent The company brand well
● Transport, set up, break down photo booth
● Store the photo booth in the attendant’s home after the event and drop off the booth after last shift that week
● Create a fun atmosphere and encourage guests to have a great time in the photo booth
● Keep photo booth clean and neat before and during the event
● Understand back-end operation of the photo booth
● Dress according to company policy for events (NO facial, excessive or large lob piercings, No visible tattoos, No Smokers)
● Make bi-weekly visit to the office or a mutually agreed upon location for booth maintenance, event supplies restock, or as needed by the company.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
● Must be able to be friendly, energetic and fun
● Must have basic computer knowledge; excellent customer service skills
● Must be 18 years or older
● Must be able to lift without assistance (50 lbs+/-). Attendants will load photo booth in and out of the vehicle and event venue
● Must have driver license/clean driving record, full insurance on their vehicle and reliable transportation
● Problem solver and can perform under stress well. “Small” tech issues arise occasionally
● Experience in the events industry or photography background is a plus
Attendants are provided the option of which events they want. They can accept or decline events weeks or months in advance, unless there are last minute bookings in which they are contacted for availability.